Friday 16 November 2012

ukiamini hakuna lishindikanolo mbele zake

Prayer Your testimony!!


When I was 25 I was suffering from chronic backpain. It was excruciating.
I was on medication to keep myself together and to function normally. I prayed one night there would be 2 angels beside me.I guess I hoped there would be one angel either side of me.
Anyway I forgot about the prayer and some days later I phoned a Christian friend to get her to pray with me. As we were praying to my amazement my friend got a vision of me with two great big angels beside me.When she told me I was stunned.
Some years later whwn I was 30 years old, I was alone in my apartment, I'd been suffering from stress. I felt a human hand on my shoulder in the apartment and there was nobody there but me. I was amazed to feel a human hand on my shoulder, the bones the palm I believe it was the Lord Yeshua(Jesus) Himself.
There's that scripture in Revelation where John says "the Lord put His hand on me".
I've been a Christian nearly 27 years now, and God's always amazing me.
Recently I prayed for a friend in America and the Lord gave me a vision of a gold heart on a chain. Lo and behold when she emailed me she was amazed as she has a golden heart pendant very like the one I described. I think she was quite amazed at my vision.
I beleive strongly the Bible is the infallible word of God. It's the truth it stands for itself. It doesn't need to be defended. I pray that everybody will accept Jesus (Yeshua) as their personal Lord and Saviour.
Blessings Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment